- Interact with you because of your interest in our Services ("Leads")
- Provide you with our Services ("Clients")
- Enable your use of the Services (Client’s Authorized Users”)
- Contract with you for supporting services ("Vendors")
- Interact with you by e-mail, text and other electronic messages
- By any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Site. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of any third party services you access.
- By the Suvoda IRT, eConsent, eCOA or DIMS services
Information We Collect:
We may collect and store the following categories of Personal Information from you:
Information Provided in Forms:
In order to use some of the Services and/or the Site, including commenting on our blog and downloading content, you will need to provide information such as your first name, last name, email, URL address, telephone number, company name and role in the company.
Usage, Log, Cookies:
When you use our Site, we, or our third-party providers, may use a variety of technologies that collect information about how you use and access the Site and/or Services. This is described in more detail in our Cookies Policy at https://www.suvoda.com/cookie-policy. We encourage you to carefully read it in order to be properly be informed on the scope of the data processing we may do because of using Cookies.
- Feedback and email communications you send us: Any feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or the like that you send to us. These will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and we may use them and share them with third parties. We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us by email. We may record your inquiries in our database.
- Emails sent to you: Information on your interaction with emails sent to you in connection with the Site and Services, including when you open and act upon our emails including clicking links in them.
- Activity data: This includes information, such as the time of an event, how you came to the Site, what search engine and search keywords you may have used to get to the Site, your activities on the Site including: pages visited, referring sites, forms submitted on the Site and the submission time, social media username and information about your activities in your social media accounts, including: clicks, username, bio, and friends or followers.
- Device Information: Information about the device you are using such as, hardware model, operating system, application version number and browser, mobile network information, IP addresses, user names, real names, email addresses and other custom properties.
- Log Information: Server logs regarding how you use the Site or view content provided by Google, [or otherwise viewable in your browser], which may include: Google search queries, telephone log information like phone number, calling party number, forward number, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls, IP address, operating system, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, sources from which you arrived to our Site (web page, email, etc.); cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Google Account.
- Location Information: Information about your estimated location which may be deduced by various technologies including your IP address.
Social Media Features:
Our website includes Social Media Plugins and Widgets (“Features”). These Features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, the date and time of your visit, and other browser- and device-related information whether or not you are logged into the relevant Social Media account. If you are logged into the relevant Social Media account, this data may be associated with your user name. The Features may also set cookies to enable them to function. This information may be used by the parties providing such Features for advertising purposes. The Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the relevant social media networks whose Features are included on the Site. Please see these policies for more information about the collection and use of your information by these Features. Please see the "Changing or Deleting Your Information" Section below to see some ways you may opt out of certain targeted advertising.
How We Use the Information Collected?
We may use the information we collect, including Personal Information in the following ways (purposes of the data processing):
- To provide you with the Site and/or our Services and comply with our contractual and legal obligations.
- To contact you by telephone, post mail, email or any other electronic mean in relation to your use of the Site and/or Services
- To send you commercial communications, including through electronic means such as email, about additional products or services that may be of interest to you
- To communicate with you about the Services by email or any other electronic means
- For the specific purpose for which the information was provided
- To provide you with customer related services, such as to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site
- To generate aggregate statistical studies that could help us to improve our Site and/or Services
- To prevent or detect fraud
- As required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities
- To analyze how you use the Site, including how you interact with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Site
We appreciate the importance of your privacy, so in the event you wish to stop receiving commercial communications related to our products and services, please let us know. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time requesting to unsubscribe from our distribution list.
How We Share the Information Collected:
Information on Public Areas of the Site:
If you choose to comment on a blog, or otherwise participate in a discussion on a public area of the Site, please remember that any information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding whether or not to disclose your personal information.
In addition to the uses described above, we may also share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- When you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing
- To a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control or sale of all or a portion of our assets or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation
- Where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law
- If we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person
- In an emergency or to protect the safety of any person
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the website infrastructure or the Services generally)
- To prevent or detect fraud or to address technical issues
- We may also share de-identified or aggregated information about you with third parties, including with academic researchers for purposes including statistical analysis and academic study.
Please see our Cookies Policy https://www.suvoda.com/cookie-policy for information about the technologies that we and third parties use to collect information and to learn about options in connection with these.
Suvoda will not sell or rent your personal information.
Security and Information Protection
We take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information, applying a variety of appropriate technical and organizational measures. For example, all Personal Information collected by us is transferred over https, and all Personal Information stored by us or for us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees, our partners, affiliates and any sub-processors who need the information to perform a specific service are granted access to the information. Please remember that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will always remain private when you use the Site.
Policy Regarding Children
The Site and Services are not directed to children under the age of 14. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 14. If you are under 14, please do not use the Site and do not provide any Personal Information to us. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and you wish to remove publicly available content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Links
The Site may contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by Suvoda. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party site. You are subject to the policies of those third party sites where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your Personal Information to those third parties.
Changing and Deleting Your Information; Privacy rights
If you want to exercise your privacy rights as a data subject including, without limitation, to access and/or request an update, correction or deletion of the Personal Information we may have collected from you, please write to us at email@example.com. In particular you may exercise the following rights:
- access your Personal Information together with information about how and on what basis it is processed (to the extent that information is not set out in this notice)
- rectify inaccurate Personal Information (including to have incomplete data completed)
- erase your Personal Information in those circumstances where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and there is no legal basis for Suvoda to retain it
- restrict processing of your Personal Information
- object to processing which has "legitimate interests" as its legal basis
- object to "automated decision making"
- obtain a portable copy of your Personal Information
You may opt out of receiving promotional email communications regarding our Services and activities by clicking the "unsubscribe" link provided with each email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting us to stop sending you such emails. We may continue to send you non-promotional notifications in connection with the Services to this email address.
You may exercise your privacy rights and request that that we delete or update the Personal Information we may have collected from you by writing us at email@example.com. Please identify yourself in such communication and provide us with a copy of your passport or ID card so we can properly verify your identity. If you make such request, we will respond to you within a reasonable time and in any case within a period of one (1) month and, where appropriate, grant these rights to you unless an applicable exception applies. These rights are subject to some exceptions, including where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, or where the rights of other individuals would be violated as a result.
We will retain your Personal Information only during the time period that it is necessary to provide you with the Services and/or to comply with corresponding laws and regulations. Therefore, we will retain your Personal Information until the earlier of (i) the information is no longer necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided; or (ii) you have requested that we delete your Personal Information as stated above. We may retain your information for longer periods to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or we reasonably believe that retaining the information is necessary to protect our legal rights or legitimate business interests. In those cases, the Personal Information will be segregated such that no active data processing will take place and the Personal Information will merely be stored and retained to comply with the corresponding applicable laws or regulations.
Even if you have requested that we delete your Personal Information, keep in mind that the deletion by our third-party providers may not be immediate and that the deleted information may persist for a reasonable period of time for the provider's legitimate reasons or satisfaction of legal obligations.
For any privacy or data-protection-related questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Rights
Under California laws, California residents have the following rights with respect to their Personal Information. Effective January 1, 2020, they can request access to, and deletion of, their Personal Information by calling 1-888-225-0665 and by emailing email@example.com. Suvoda will not discriminate against you for exercising your legal rights.
Cross Border Transfer
Suvoda transfers, processes, and stores information about you on servers located in a number of countries, including the United States, which countries do not offer an equivalent level of protection on privacy matters that is offered in other territories such as the European Union. We may also subcontract processing to, or share your information with, third parties located in countries other than your home country.
Transfers of Information from the EEA
When we receive personal information under the DPF and then transfer it to third party service providers, we are liable for any processing of personal information by such third parties that is inconsistent with the DPF Principles unless we are not responsible for the event giving rise to any alleged damage.
Under the DPF you are entitled to access, correct, amend, or delete personal information about you that we hold where it is inaccurate, or has been processed in violation of the DPF Principles. You may access, amend, correct or delete your registration information by accessing your account on the Site. You may also exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the DPF, Suvoda is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
In certain situations, Suvoda may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including in order to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. For more information, please see the "How We Share the Information Collected" section above.
In compliance with the EU-US DPF Principles, Suvoda commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information transferred to the United States pursuant to the DPF Principles. European Union, Swiss and United Kingdom individuals with DPF inquiries or complaints should first contact Suvoda at email@example.com or as set forth under the Section titled “Complaints, Questions or Comments” below.
Suvoda has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the DPF Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, Data Privacy Framework Services, operated by BBB National Programs. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://bbbprograms.org/programs/all-programs/dpf-consumers/ProcessForConsumers for more information and to file a complaint. This service is provided free of charge to you.
If your DPF complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See https://www.dataprivacyframework.gov/s/article/G-Arbitration-Procedures-dpf?tabset-35584=2
Other Cross Border Transfers
In connection with the cross-border transfer of your personal information, including to the United States, your Personal Information may be subject to privacy laws that may not provide the same protection as your country of residence. For example, government entities in the United States and other countries may have certain rights to access your Personal Information. By using the Services you are consenting to this transfer of your personal information.
Complaints, Questions or Comments
181 Washington Street, Suite 100
Conshohocken, PA 19428
ATTN: Privacy Officer
10 Bld I.C. Bratianu, Floor 3, District 3
Bucharest, Romania, 011413
ATTN: Privacy Officer
Last updated: 9-October-2023